Meus problemas acabaram!!

Recebi esse email enigmático hoje pela manhã. Se eu ajudar essa moça, orfã, diga-se de passagem, a retirar 20 milhões de dólares de um banco na Holanda, ela me recompensa com 7 milhões...

Letter from Holly Payne
Hello friend,
My name is Holly Payne, a citizen of wales in the United Kingdom now residing in England. I am contacting you because I need your help to solve a family problem. My family and I need your help to help us as a beneficiary to help us collect our family funds from a security company in Holland. Since the death of my father, we have been unable to do so and the security company wants us to present a foreign beneficiary. The amount involved is Twenty Million Dollars and you shall have Seven Million Dollars, please reply me back at mrshollXXXXXpayne@yyy.com I shall give you the whole details.
Have a nice day.
Holly Payne

Eu so fico intrigado com uma coisa... como é que essa dona Holly, pode subestimar tanto a um incauto...


Música do Dia. Os Direitos do Otário. Bezerra da Silva

Nenhum comentário: